If you've arrived here there's probably something about your life, that you'd like to change and you're looking for information or help.
If you think you might fall into one or more of the following groups I might be the person you've been looking for.
- Someone who has or feels they might have ADHD, Aspergers or High Functioning Autism. More information.
- Someone with Anxiety, Depression, Overwhelm, Anhedonia or problems with managing emotions such as Anger. More information.
- A man who finds it difficult to talk about what is troubling him.
- Someone with problems at work. More information.
- A first time client, new to therapy, possibly nervous about what therapy might entail
- A Carer (particularly someone caring for a family member with Dementia). More Information.
- A male Ex-boarding School Pupil, or someone with a parent who went to Boarding School. More Information.
- Someone having problems with relationships at home or work. More Information.
- A burned out or disillusioned Third Sector worker, volunteer or activist. More Information.
- Someone looking for Personal Coaching especially of you work in the Third Sector
- Someone who can't access face to face therapy and would like to try online counselling or coaching. More Information.
Even if you can't put into words why you want to come to see a therapist, or don't feel you fit into any of the groups above, thats OK. Transactional Analysis the type of psychotherapy I use, is versatile enough to handle this situation and help you sense into what might be happening.
Coming to see me isn't just about you, though that is the focus in the therapy room. The enriching benefits of therapy spread beyond you. As you become more comfortable and relaxed in yourself it changes the lives of people around you. Talking with me will give you useful techniques and tools you can pass on to others, particularly younger members of your family.
If you'd like to have an introductory conversation either in person or over the phone, contact me here.